Friday, December 01, 2006

Things That I Love

This is my response to a invitation from Harmony to participate in a meme
TEN THINGS THAT I LOVE
1. Walking on the beach on a warm (not hot) day
2. Sharp pencils and fresh crisp paper – some inspiration is nice also
3. Winter birding at Bentson–Rio Grande Valley State Park,Texas
4. September at Waterton Lakes National Park
5. Steaming Rooibos Tea with English Shortbread (A friend is always a welcome addition)
6. My new Roma Lussa leather journal which I got for my birthday (Even though I haven’t had the courage to make even one single mark in it as yet)
7. Listening to Dreamer by Michael Hoppe (This goes well with almost any activity)
8. Lené or kerrdelune’s blogs – A wonderful way to begin my day
9. Taking a sharp clear photo of a bird
10. Curling up in a corner and reading a really interesting book

I'm not going to tag anyone but I invite you to participate and post your link in my comment box

12 Comments:

Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

11. Your blog!! That is on my list!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Endment,

Thanks for your clever comment on my blog this morning. I was so mad at Blogger, but you made me laugh it off.

What a very nice post to read. So relaxing and reassuring. I can't get enough of your photographs.

8:04 PM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Endment!

Here's my list, which I had fun putting together.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I love the idea of ten things that I love - will be back with link once I get some time. Ah so fleeting a thing it tis. Would love some more of it! :)

6:32 AM  
Blogger rosanne h said...

Your photo is exquisite!
wonderful!
I think I will have to take the challenge -- maybe tomorrow, or the next day....
:o)

2:15 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I love the chickadees...there were at least 8 of them outside my window in the sumacs. Beautiful picture!
I'm not all that savy and don't know how to do links, but your photos are on my list.

11:22 AM  
Blogger apprentice said...

Nice shot, and that would be Scottish shortbread lol!

I could be your supplier!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo has perfect colors! Your bird shots are always great.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Lené Gary said...

I love those chickadees! Thank you, Endment. I couldn't imagine finding a nicer compliment.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

THis is sooo beautiful!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger susanlavonne said...

What a marvelous photo! It's so evocative of the things that I do love about winter...thank you for sharing it.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Endment said...

tongue in cheek antiques
Oh thaank you - the feeling is mutual

potato print
Blogger --- enough said! glad you found a way to laugh

laurahinnj
I am so glad you put together a list!

chiefbiscuit
Please let me know where to order more time - I also need some :)
I am looking forward to your list

rosanne h
good to see you back!
Will be watching for your list :)

pam
the chickadees are some of my very best friends - I love their visits - in a few days I hope to post some very special chickadee photos

apprentice
point taken!
Now tell me about this supply chain :)

sandy
thank you and thank you again - however - you should see the discard pile!!!!!!!

lené
harmony and I have some good chickadee shots - watch for a post as soon as we return to a fast internet connection
Just in case there has been any doubt - I love your blogs!

alina chau
thank you very much - you are a welcome visitor

susanlavonne
winter offers many of the things I love - birds coming in very close makes it high on my list.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home