Saturday, November 08, 2008

Celebration


Each day there is a place I go
where I can find
rest
refreshing
inspiration

I pause for awhile
drinking in the spirit of the day
I walk the fields of Lanark
I am shown things I had not seen

Armchair traveler
I have been wafted
Into a world of enchantment
"Beyond the Fields We Know"

Thank you Cate
for every wonderful post

I lift my steaming cup of tea to you
Congratulations
Happy Third Blogging Anniversary
Join me in visiting Cate at Beyond the Fields We Know

6 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Thanks for reminding me to visit cate's blog and wish her a happy anniversary. It's also very lovely to have you posting again. Welcome back.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sky said...

This is a beautiful tribute to a fabulous blog! What a dear thing to do. I agree - Cate is an exceptional blogger in both image and words. So are you! :)

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved my visit to Cate's blog. Love that you are back blogging again - I never gave up hope!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Purple Flowers said...

I have been reading this blog; you are an outstanding Writer and Photographer. Please stop by my blog; there is something for you.
Best,
Kathy (purpleflowers)
www.leohaven.blogspot.com

7:10 PM  
Blogger kerrdelune said...

Endment it was absolutely lovely to drop in and find your congratulatory post. Thank you so much for the kind words - it is hard to belive that I have been here in the land of blog for three whole years.

I'm so happy that you are posting here again - you have been missed and missed a lot.

6:19 PM  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

Endment, Thanks for reminding me to make a visit to the fields of Lanark. Lovely to find you here again, too.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home