I've been tagged by Cate, whose blog Beyond the Fields We Know
is one of the first places I go each morning.
I shall join the game. The rules are as follows :
link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(1) During the early 1960's I began making dolls - the hobby grew and grew until many years ago (In what seems like another world) I taught dollmaking and had a studio. During those long ago days I made dolls from 1" tall to 5' tall. Now I like making dolls but the thing I enjoy most is making period clothing and accessories for the dolls.
(2) Adobe Photoshop CS2 has been installed on my computer. It sits here intimidating me. Even though I really want to learn to use the program and I open it regularly - I find that I do not really speak Photoshop CS yet.
(3) I have Porphyria. Even my doctor asks “What is that?”
(4) It is a heartfelt desire to take a close up picture of a Puffin – Now I must admit that just one probably wouldn’t meet my dreams or expectations but I do want to have a chance to click away until I am too cold or tired to keep clicking.
(5) One of my favorite spots to visit is Glacier Waterton Lakes Peace Park
On the Canada/US Border. The last time we were there we were treated to views of a mama bear and her cub playing in the lake, Sandhill Cranes, and to top off the day a mountain lion hunting at sunset
(6) When sitting here during the gray winter days I frequently daydream about going on a long canoe trip. Preferably someplace where there are not a lot of mosquitoes.
(7) For many years I have collected Fashion Plates - Like Godey or Peterson’s but the ones I enjoy most are “La Saison”, “Journal des Demoiselles”, “La Mode”, “Victoria,” or “The World of Fashion”. Regularly I receive small flat packages for birthdays or other special occasions. Oh the joy and anticipation - these packages frequently contain some of my most treasured gifts
Lené at Counting Petals
Laura at Somewhere in New Jersey
Maureen at Raven’s Nest
Harmony at Harmony in Line
Mary at Wanting to be Here
Jessie at Diary of a Self-Portrait
z-silverlight at Over the Fence